Sep 22, 2010

I fell in love today...

..... with a darkroom!!! haha had you there for a sec probably :) But I am in my first photography class at ECC and its the first time I have ever used film. Quite an adjustment for me from digital! But in the class I'm one of the slowest ones in the class because pretty much everyone has taken photo in high school so they have some experience. But not me ! This morning in class I was almost in tears because I had no idea what I was doing! but some of the girls in my class were so kind to help me out! after I started actually getting stuff to show up I was freaking out haha I am so weird but I was just so excited that it was working! after a few hours I was having so much fun! Now I see why so many people have a love for darkrooms and film. I didn't want to leave! but luckily I have it for many more months :) but I am so excited! So I just wanted to share my new love interest today haha I want to start taking the film camera on shoots and get some!! Here is my fav that I developed. Not a big deal but I lovee it cuz I struggled so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment