Nov 23, 2010

Alli is fantastic

Meet my new favorite person Alli ! This girl is so so great! I can't say enough good things about her! Me and Alli met through a few strange events that looking back I'm so glad God did because now we are friends and I love it. She is the perfect model too( as you can tell) Geez I could shoot her all day! She has such a contagious smile and laugh and we always have a crazy, good time together. I always drive by this train museum in South Elgin and always wanted to have a shoot there. It was so cool! All of the old trains and buildings are a photogs dream. This session goes on one of my favorite list because it was so easy and turned out fabulous ! So enjoy the ridiculously large blog post ( I just loved so many!) And Alli you are stunning and aI'm glad all you have to do is flip your hair and men let us go by the trains for pictures :) 






I couldn't resist all of the cool colors and textures!


If only you could see how long it took her to get in this position :)



Stop being so pretty! 








I'm totally obsessed with these cans!





Work it!




When I really like something during a shoot I tend to say freakin fantastic haha I was shouting freaking fantastic at this point :)























Alli please be my friend forever because my camera loves you and so do I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment