Nov 24, 2010

A glimpse into my heart..



Last night I was feeling kind of bummed ( that isn't unusual for me ) and I decided to look at pictures I took a while ago of my residents and it made me cry. But it was in a good way and it was tears of love and how blessed I am to know these people. These people mean so much to me and I cannot put into words the relationship I have with them. It is just so special. To you these are just pictures of random people. But to me these are pictures of pieces of my heart. I spend my days laughing with them, crying with them, and I live to show them love. I am so thankful to God for giving me this job because it feels so right to be loving His people that the world often forgets.




These technically aren't that great but I don't even care :)







Married 60 + years? Love it :)
















Is picking favorites allowed? Because she is mine :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sabrina! I can only imagine what these mean to you. Just looking at pictures from missions trips when my youth group visited a nursing home once or twice brings back touching memories. I'm sure what I've felt is only a fraction of how you feel! I think if everyone went to nursing homes and sat and talked to people they'd see some things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina, you are so amazing! I so understand how these lovely people are a part of you.....but thats because you allowed them to enter your heart, your life! What a gift you have given them : ) and in turn they bless you! The beauty of love.

    ReplyDelete